How to Apply for the CCC Online Form ?
Every candidate who is on the board for the CCC (Course on Computer Concept) examination should wake up as the online forms are currently ready to get filled. Above all, let us catch up on the CCC certification program. This program is launched for the candidates who are eager to amplify their knowledge of computers. If you are one of such aspiring candidates, then read the blog until the end, as it includes all the information on the CCC online form. Without filling the form, you can never be allowed to sit for the examination; subsequently, guarantee to do this task to the soonest.
About CCC Online Form 2020
1. The Examination will be held online Computer Based across India.
2. The CCC examination will contain 100 Objective questions.
3. The BCC examination will include around 50 objective type questions.
4. The BCC certificate will be awarded to those students who will secure a minimum of 40% marks in the Examination.
5. The language will be Hindi/English
The application process of filling CCC online form
The online application form of CCC won’t create any kind of pressure on you if you
follow the steps that we will release right now.
● Connect with the official student portal of NIELIT as your initial step.
● Check for the tab that displays Apply Online and then click
● You will be shown with numerous courses, where you need to choose the CCC course.
● You will come across a list of terms and conditions, spend some time reading it and afterward tick on the given box along with Proceed.
● The CCC application form presently lives in front of you and starts filling it with the details as needed.
● Enter the documents, photographs, and signatures as per the given guidelines.
● Continue with the payment method as per your suitability after checking the entire form for mistakes.
● Take the prints of the submitted application form of CCC.
● You can likewise download and save the form for later use also, however, prints are needed. Then you can get a CCC admit card.