New PAN Card Application Online Form
Apply for Correction/Modification of PAN Details Also
An application for a PAN card can be filed online for Rs 107 for an Indian address and Rs 994 for a foreign address. Payment can be made through credit card, debit card, DD or net banking. Relevant supporting documents needs to be sent by post or courier and once the documents are verified, the application will be processed.
Get your PAN CARD Quick & Easy
- Online Application Begin : 01/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2020
- Received pan card: Pen card will be Dispatched after the complete process
- Indian Citizen All Category: 107/-
- Indian Citizen Resident in Abroad Pan Card Registration Dispatched Fee: 989/-
- Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Fee Offline.
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID
- Passport/Driving License(DL)
- Pension Card/Ration Card
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central/State Government Authority
- Any Other Related Supported Document
Process To fill New Form
- Open Online application Form
- Choose the Category Individual, Army, Navy, Airforce, Company, Partner, Firm
- Enter Your Basic Details Example: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID and other related Details.
- Click on Declaration and Submit Pan Card 2020
- Pay the Registration fee and Note / Print Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference
Who must apply for Pan?
- Anybody who earns a taxable income in India, including foreign nationals who pay taxes here Anybody who runs a business (be it retail, services or consultancy) that had total sales, turnover or gross receipt exceeding Rs 5 lakh in the previous financial year
WHY PAN ?
- PAN is mandatory for financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits, buy mutual funds and more. It also serves as an identity proof.